24. August 2008

You Are My Everything - Open Space (2006)

Hab leider keine genauen Infos zu dieser Band. Aber verdammt gut. Einfach reinhören auf Lastfm.

You are My Everything first started out as a side project to Reverend Big O. Singer Nicklas Nilsson and guitarist Jörgen Dahlqvist wanted to do music that were a little more up-tempo and rock compared with the slow and emotional music they played with the reverends.
But the idea with You are my everything grew and soon some ten-fifteen songs were recorded.
You are My Everything is indie rock at its best. Pumping bass, edgy rock guitars that colour the verses with quirky sounds and then, the chorus appears with noise and distortion. You are my Everything makes pop music with a rock attitude.
Or as they put it: Can you feel what it takes?

Nicklas Nilsson: Guitars, bass, vocals
Jörgen Dahlqvist: Guitars
Lyrics on I was a Punk by Lukas Råberg.

Genre: Indie, Post Rock
256 kbit/s (CBR)
(05:57)

Tracklist:
1. Open Space
2. A Heart Is Still A Heart

LastFM
Download

PW: postrockcommunity.blogspot.com

Keine Kommentare: