11. August 2010

Deep In Thought - Dreamscapes (2010)

Our friend Lucas, a long-term member of the postrockcommunity-forum, just released his debut a few days ago. This album is innovative, different and all tracks fit together to a great release that in some parts remembers me a lot of the atmosphere of God Is An Astronaut. Support him and spread the word!

Quote:
"Deep in Thought is a instrumental project started to express thoughts and feelings I can't describe by words. Over the past years I wrote and recorded a lot of songs and evolved my style of music to somewhere between post-rock, progessive rock and metal. With the release of my first album Dreamscapes I want to share the result of this process."


Genre:
Post Rock, Progressive Rock, Instrumental
320 kbit/s (CBR)
(55:58)

Preview:


Tumblr
BandCamp
LastFM
Download

1 Kommentar:

/root hat gesagt…

verdammt, ich bin erst bei track 2 und es ist einfach saugeil. böse großes recommend an alle die bock auf spaß haben =)