2. November 2010

Nine Inch Nails - The Hand That Feeds (Thot Vegetal Hand Remix) (2010)

Quote: "Dear Vegetal Noise Lovers, As promised, here's the remix that most of you have choosen: Nine Inch Nails - The Hand That Feeds (Thot Vegetal Hand Remix). I hope you're going to like it. More explanations about this remix on our blog Thank your for your votes and your support. Grégoire //"

Info: "Like many Nine Inch Nails’ fans, I was expecting a lot about their 2005 album, With Teeth. Because The Fragile era was so exciting. But when I’ve heard the first single ‘The Hand that Feeds‘, I was disapointed. I think I was begging for something else. The song was too easy. Then, I’ve learned to “never expect anything from you favorite bands” (of from anyone). Anyway, when Trent Reznor gave the opportunity to everyone to remix their songs, I’ve decided to remix The Hand that Feeds. I hope you’re going to like this manipulation. I was also disapointed when I’ve went in Paris, at Le Zenith (2005) to see Nine Inch Nails live. The show was crap."


Homepage
Myspace
LastFM
SoundCloud
BandCamp
Download "the whole release"

Other releases